Goodness Month!

Whew, hello It's been a while and a lot of things had been going on since my last post and I cant w8 to share it with you guys. 6 more days and Im turning a year older and so is my blog (weel march is actually shutteredlife's birthday). So without any hesitations let me take it away. (BTW guys you can reach me on my new globe number its 09156723472 or e-mail me thru my business e-mail nco_que_giangeles@msn.com -it is always on-line

Production At Last!

Well Last April I just finished training for MSN Tech Support E-Mail / Messenger (Level2), and I am now part of production. Everything seems going well and Im already comfortable of how the account goes. From having an average of 20-40 calls a day from AOL, I now handle less than 20 calls (Well the most that I had since production and Training was 11) for this program. The guys here are giving me and the group a lot of support and what makes it great is tahat most of them (if not evryone) really knows how to have fun. During graduation we had the chance to drink party over at gerardos and most of the tm's, sme's and co agents came buy. Even our OM provided more booze money to make the day even greater. I am still at the graveyard shift (2am/4am window) and Im enjoying weekends off. Well attrition rate for our team has increased a notch due to the depature of 2 our team mates again (from 25, down to 18). Well let's w8 and see what happens next. (Kudos to the ff. TM Joel, TM Jay, TM Dre, Manny, Mynard, Chris, Mutay, sheila, Mckoy and of course two of the craziest guys on the floor Steiner and Chico!).


New Sony-riffic gadgets!


Well I was able to buy a new phone at last and decided to sacrifice a little of quality tom accomodate my second psp. I had purchased a new Ericsson W700i and I am really satisfied with it. Merging the features of both my old phone (k750i) and the Walkman functionality and speed of w800i, I then for conclude that it was a nice buy. I was able to sell my p800 (napulot ko) for 3k and that really help augment my budget. For the psp I was able to buy a white version (blue and silver looks good) but then again white for me is so fly! Well all I need now is to finish up my other projefcts and take good care of my backpay to have a really prosperous year (again its year of the pig diba?).



Well thats it for today folks I'll just keep you updated with new things in the coming days! Well thanks for visiting my Blog and I hope to hear from you soon by leaving me a tag o message on my tagboard on the right. Again thank you and Have a nice day!